Панк статьи
Панк отчёты
Панк интервью
Панк ссылки
Панк форум
поиск
Анонимный чат

Nirvana

Страницы: 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22
crowdsurfer

Splinter, 08.10.2004 01:05

Не могу не согласится с этим поскольку так и бывает. Часто у многих людей складывается это недалекое мнение. А еще всякие дауны говорят что слушают нирвану, чтобы показаться крутыми бунтарями перед другими.
зы — Че удивлятся самого Курта бесило то что все представляли нирвану в таком цвете(наркоманы-суицайдеры)

Francies Farmer (гость)

Francies Farmer (гость), 08.10.2004 01:33

2 splinter: you don't even know how often it happens to me. Once I was wearing my Kurt shirt to school. Do you know this song «I hate myself and I want to die» by Nirvana (it is unreleased). So this sign was on my shirt and a lot of people came over to me and said «Are you O'K? Do you want to talk?» and teachers were like «You know you can talk to us. We can help you!» And when I was starting to listen to Nirvana my dad was like «I don't want you to do any drugs!» :eek: It is really dumb.Has anything like that happened to you?

crowdsurfer

Splinter, 08.10.2004 01:42

К счастью люди видя меня в замшелом балахоне, потертых джинсах и не менее замшелых кедах могут максимум что подумать — бомж. Они не когда не дотункают что я одевась так не потому что мне нечего надеть. Но ситуация твоя мне все же знакома.
зы — I hate myself and I want to die у меня есть. :lol:

Francies Farmer (гость)

Francies Farmer (гость), 08.10.2004 02:09

зы — I hate myself and I want to die у меня есть.

That's cool. Good for you.

And I hate when those preppy kids (preppy means like popular and think that they are the best) are like «oh, you look like a bum! You should dress up nicely. Don't you care what others might think about you?» And once the funniest shit happened to me :lol: . I know this girl and she is a prep and she is a CHEERLEADER!!!!!!! :lol: Anyways once me and my friend were standing and she was like «you should sue up that hole in your jeans» and I was like « you should sue up that hole between your legs». Yeah, and she never talked to me again. By the way, this will be off topic, but I have a goth friend, Nancy, and everyone thinks she is like satanist so everyone is like «wow, don't talk to that chik she will put a curse on you» and it bugs me that people do that. I don't like when people are jugmental by how people look, it's retarded. :(

Francies Farmer (гость)

Francies Farmer (гость), 08.10.2004 02:14

2 splinter: I love your picture ;) :lol:

crowdsurfer

Splinter, 08.10.2004 02:23

Да люди в своем большинстве раздражают. Но я конечно не всегда одеваюсь как описал выше. Но в последнее время мне довольно таки все равно как я выгляжу. А тупые люди думают что у тебя просто нет чувства стиля и поэтому ты носишь в их понимании «отбросы». Но к своему удивлению среди некоторых знакомых особенно которые помлалдше я получаю какоето странное признание, и иногда когда мне просто плевать что на мне одето, а они думают что я спец-но так оделся, и пытаются подражать. Забавно.

crowdsurfer

Splinter, 08.10.2004 02:25

2 Francies:
ай лав ит туу.

Francies Farmer (гость)

Francies Farmer (гость), 08.10.2004 02:38

ай лав ит туу.
Some good english there :lol:

Anyways, you know, I get weird looks but I get other looks too. There is like 4 looks that I get:
1) people look at me strangely. they do not get why i am dressed that way
2) discusted. those preppy kids and adults give this look. they thinks i am a bum or like a «punk» :lol:
3) respect. This look comes from people who understand me and are the same way i am
4) laugh. this look comes from wiggers (if you don't know it's people that are trying to be black. they listen to rap and talk like black people and they dress up like eminem :lol: ) and they are like «oh, damn fuckers, listening to their rock music»or something. They bug me a lot :mad: . They have no idea of what they are talking about.

crowdsurfer

Splinter, 08.10.2004 02:46

Это целая философия! :lol:
wiggers — это канадцы придумали?

crowdsurfer

Splinter, 08.10.2004 02:49

I need freaking sleep! bye-bye :lol:

Francies Farmer (гость)

Francies Farmer (гость), 08.10.2004 05:03

quote: Это целая философия!
that's true

wiggers — это канадцы придумали?

I don't know. But it's like a cult!!!!! There are so many white people that are trying to be black!!!! They are like «I might be white on the outside, but I am black inside, in my soul.» And they all think they are so «getto» (it means like they live on the streets and they are like gangsters). But all of them have rich parents, all of them have everything!!! They are just trying so hard, that it becomes funny. You know, once me and my friend were walking home and I was smoking. those wigger chiks were like «Do you have a smoke?» we said «no» She was like «you have to have smokes.» we said no again. Then she was like «oh, you know how hard it is to get a smoke, when you live on a street. It is so hard!!! You can't even imagine how it is like to live on the street.» And I couldn't keep my laughter in and I laughed in her face cause she was so fake!!!! So yeah, they are dumb. :lol:

smool

Smool, 08.10.2004 07:02

Argentum Ну в этом можно венить только……………………………

smool

Smool, 08.10.2004 07:06

Splinter английский у тебя и правда хороший… =))))

MorS (гость)

MorS (гость), 08.10.2004 17:57

Где вы

Мракобес (гость)

Мракобес (гость), 08.10.2004 18:37

панк и гранж — просто две ипостаси одной идеи в разное время и в разных исторически-культурных обществах, так что не парьтесь и не мотайте себе нервы в попытках их противопоставлять!! Вы что, не видите общего врага, что ли??? Занимаетесь казуистикой и разными ненужными мыслеблудиями, мать вашу!!!!

crowdsurfer

Splinter, 09.10.2004 01:37

Слушай Мракобес тебе надо было сразу собщение оставить и мы б не мучались и не мыслеблудили здесь вот уже месяц.
Морс где ты?
2 FF:
Спасибо за справку. Всех лечил седня о ново-узнанном слове. Помоему нет ничего ступидней чем белому человеку подмазыватся под .. под черного. :mad:

Francies Farmer (гость)

Francies Farmer (гость), 09.10.2004 05:29

2 splinter: you know, you're right!!!!!!!!! :lol: But seriously, it is so popular here. It's like everyone who listens to rap is cool. So those wigger people are like «oh, yeah we are so cool! we are white on the outside and we are black on the inside.» It is like a cool thing to do here. Because they think they understand what black people went through. They say «we are so poor, we don't have any money we are live on the street and you are dumbfucks and do not know what it is like to be black» it is really stupid. Do you have something like that in russia? And I think if they really got to live in the getto they probably got killed by skinheads, because those wiggers call skins «punks», cause they do not know what they are talking about. Isn't it dumb????
Oh and yesterday I was listening to the radio in car and I heard 50 most shocking moments in music. And the 1st place is……………………………. Kurt's death. :weep:

Francies Farmer (гость)

Francies Farmer (гость), 09.10.2004 05:30

2 splinter: what did those people say when you told them about the new word you know now???

crowdsurfer

Splinter, 09.10.2004 15:00

Я вообще общаюсь с большинством людей которым очень интересен английский язык и они всегда рады узнать какое нибудьнеобычное словечко. А я был в свою очередь рад узнать что они не знают этого слова! :) . А меня вообще больше прикалывает американский слэнг.
I heard 50 most shocking moments in music. And the 1st place is……………………………. Kurt's death. . Помойму это наоборот здорово! :lol: (имею ввиду не смерть, а 1е место)

argentum

Argentum, 09.10.2004 15:39

вот сёдня нкаонец прочитал книгу Жизнь и Смерть Нирваны…я очень многого не знал….очень…хорошая книжка…пособие для тех кто хочет создать группу…никогда не следует бояться экпериментов с музыкой…всегда надо искать себя…
описаны трудности с которыми столкнулись Курт и Ко…пути искании…долгие…но приведшие к успеху….
единственное что меня покоробило так это то что там написано,что Курта всё-таки убили….и приводят доказательства…жутко стало…несправедливо… :mad:
собственноручно заьил тех кто это сдулал…

crowdsurfer

Splinter, 09.10.2004 15:48

Да ладно тебе.
Книгу читал но мне она не так понравилась, как Я здесь чтобы забрать вас в Нирвану. Вот это высшая книга.
зы — у тебя случайно нет книги NIrvana And The Sound Of Seattle?

<a href='users/'></a> (гость)

(гость), 09.10.2004 16:53

2Splinter
metalism.narod.ru/li...
В разделе «книги о панке» есть то, что тебе нужно. И еще очень много интересного.

Francies Farmer (гость)

Francies Farmer (гость), 09.10.2004 18:30

I have read Nirvana and The Sound of Seattle on this web site www.nirvanaone.ru. I think htis website still exists, but i am not sure i haven't visited it in a long time. But the book is really good.

Quote: Помойму это наоборот здорово! (имею ввиду не смерть, а 1е место)

You are probably right, but I have a really sad story. Do you remember how you found out how Kurt died? I do. When I was like 9 years old, my sister had a friend who was a «nirvanist» and he had a nirvana shirt. I asked him who this guy was, and he said «that's Kurt Cobain. He was the greatest musision ever» or something like that. And then he said «but he died.» I asked why and he said «he killed himself» then he told me that he was a drug addict. And from this moment on I was afraid of Kurt…… well not afraid but whenever I heard his name I thought «wow, it's that guy». But then I forgot about it and only 3 years later his death hit me hard. It hurt when I found out that he is dead although I already knew that, but it was different now.

argentum

Argentum, 09.10.2004 19:44

Splinter
есть и такая….тока электронная на компе…надо?
Я здесь чтобы забрать вас в Нирвану
а эта у тебя есть?

crowdsurfer

Splinter, 10.10.2004 01:01

2 DIY — У меня с метализма не распакоувывалась нормально. Правда я давно пробовал не знаю как сейчас.
2 Argentum — Короче я тебе Я здесь чтобы забрать вас в Нирвану отмыливаю, а ты мне Саунд Сиэтла, оK?!
2 Fancies Farmaer — знаешь так в жизни часто бывает — смотришь разными глазами на одно и тоже событие. А вот лично я всегда слушая нирвану знал о смерти ее вокалиста. Так как и нирвану я узнал только из за смерти Курта.
зы — блин а хотелось бы попасть в то время и теперешними глазами на все посмотреть: на взлет nevermind, и конечно на все другое связанное с нирваной, да и вообще со всей музыкой.

crowdsurfer

Splinter, 10.10.2004 01:07

Блин а где мыло то твое?

Francies Farmer (гость)

Francies Farmer (гость), 10.10.2004 01:51

зы — блин а хотелось бы попасть в то время и теперешними глазами на все посмотреть: на взлет nevermind, и конечно на все другое связанное с нирваной, да и вообще со всей музыкой

Yeah, I know. Now everything is so different. All those crappy bands, rap, pop… I don't know why but sometimes I wish I would live in that era of Nirvana. I think that would be great. But I don't want to do it at the same time. I don't even know how I would ract to Kurt's death. I was fucking upset when I found out when Layne Stayly died, I can't imagine what i would feel when kurt died.

crowdsurfer

Splinter, 10.10.2004 01:56

Кто такой Layne Stayly ?

crowdsurfer

Splinter, 10.10.2004 01:57

Или кто такая?

Francies Farmer (гость)

Francies Farmer (гость), 10.10.2004 02:03

2 splinter: Do you know the band Alice in Chains? This is their front man Layne Staly.

Или кто такая?

And it's a guy :lol:

Have you ever heard them???

Страницы: 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

RSS сайта Copyright © 2003-24 ANTIPUNK/COM. Some rights reserved.