Панк форум
поиск
Анонимный чат

The Lillingtons

Страницы: 0 | 1
50nya

Sonyа, 10.12.2006 17:56

не знал, что переиздание…
Kevin Is A Lunatick и Tonight офигенны!!!

foo_fighters_fan

NuFan Fan, 11.12.2006 19:51

да согласен..крутанский бэнд…..мало правда что про них знаю…но музло отличное…

myron

deMyron, 04.01.2007 13:44

Лайв-видео
www.youtube.com/watc...
качество непотребное

utka

утиный пляж, 04.01.2007 18:53

Крутые нереально бодрят,а тинэдж ботлерокет больше нравятся!!!!

mikez

mikez, 04.01.2007 18:56

Teenage Bottlerocket больше катирую.

spunk

SpUnK, 04.01.2007 19:00

Teenage Bottlerocket записали лучший альбом 2005, а The Lillingtons — 2006 года. Имхо конечно же.

mighty_ok

mighty_ok, 05.04.2007 12:41

Понравились парни. Песня Johnny мегахит!

crimean

Пашка Крымский, 05.04.2007 14:06

Отличная команда. Одна из фаворитных среди олд-скул-банд!

mi_xa

147, 05.04.2007 14:21

не фанат.Но слушаю достаточно часто.В целом-очень неплохая группа

cretin_hop

cretin_hop, 06.04.2007 12:09

Круто…но Квирз круче…!

crimean

Пашка Крымский, 28.09.2007 12:54

«The Too Late Show» в настоящий момент наиболее часто слушаемая пластинка. Весь материал — нууу, очень достойный! Впрочем, хороши все их последние работы.

ribbyramone

ribbyramone [тру тил дэтх], 28.09.2007 12:58

Backchannel Broadcast круче!

crimean

Пашка Крымский, 28.09.2007 13:02

Да, да, тоже хорош))) Болтун:D

mi_xa

147, 28.09.2007 19:24

«The Too Late Show» в настоящий момент наиболее часто слушаемая пластинка
да, согласен, шикарный альбом.

batiskaff

batiskaff, 28.09.2007 19:31

О как раз седня слушал этот Too Late Show! Классная работа, а еще там песенка про СССР есть (:

charles_manson

The 5-th Ramone, 17.02.2008 13:11

нигде не смог найти тексты песен.подскажет кто?

qui-gon-jinn

Сруль, 17.02.2008 13:18

The 5-th Ramone попробуй сайт www.plyrics.com там вполне вероятно что найдешь.

charles_manson

The 5-th Ramone, 17.02.2008 13:55

Там есть только 2 альбома.
Shit Out Of Luck нету

feo_the_king

сеньор_Плюгав, 17.02.2008 21:20

нашел вот у себя тексты с Shit Out Of Luck, инджой=)

LILLINGTON HIGH

L-I-L-L-I-N-G-T-O-N-S. I saw you just the other night at the hometown football game. You said I haven't changed in years and i told you, you still look the same. Well, you and your family look so nice and so sweet, but i think you'd make a better family with me. So if you have got your permission slip signed why don't we go back in time back to Lillington High. Back, back, back to Lillington High

I DON'T THINK SHE CARES

She's staring at me she's giving me the creeps. She's staring at me now I can't fall asleep. And gee I'm hopin' she doesn't try to kill me again. She says I make her mad and I won't quit. She keeps on saying that she don't have to take my shit and now she's getting all wound up again. Last time this happened she met me at the door. Standing in her bathrobe with a loaded 44. Now she's trying to push me down the stairs. That's why I don't think she cares

POM POM GIRL

I saw her just last night cheering at the football game. I swore she smiled at me i swore she called my name. I'm gonna make her mine just you wait and see. All the guys will eat their hats, when she's with me. Pom Pom Girl drives me crazy don't you know. Pom Pom Girl when she yells out go cat go. pom Pom Girl well I'm gonna make her mine. Then she can chear for me all the time.

KEVIN IS A LUNATIC

Kevin is a lunatic he works at Richardsons market. Kevin is a lunatic he works there every day. Kevin is a lunatic he works at Richardsons market. Kevin is a lunatic the mailman thinks he's gay. He says fuck you, grocery dollar two. That's his way to say have a nice day. He says go to hell candy bars are not on sale but Zachary says he'll buy one anyway.

I GOT SCREWED AGAIN

Is there something wrong with me and when will it end. My girlfriend said she loved me. Then she ran off with my friend. I called her up the other day. She said she's doing fine. And all the shit she's put me through she outta do some time yea. I got screwed again. Ain't it just my luck, the girls all think I suck. And I got screwed again.

DANNY'S PROBLEMS

Danny doesn't like the things we do but that's OK. Danny's having troubles at home and that is why he acts this way. Danny tries to pick a fight with everyone he sees. This is Danny's way of showing off his masculinity. Whoa Oh, Whoa Oh Oh OH. Danny you don't have to far to go. Whoa Oh, what can I say. Danny's problems happen every day, happen every day. Danny likes to hurt his peers he likes to make them cry. Danny likes to pass on all the pain that he has felt inside. Mom and Dad are getting really sick of Danny's games. Danny cuases mischief and his parents get the blame.

I GOT ABDUCTED BY A UFO

I got abducted by a UFO and where we're going I don't know but all I know is I gotta get home gonna write my mom each and every daytell her I'm all right tell her I'm OK and I'll tell her, where we're going today. I don't know don't wanna go with the UFO I wanna go home. I got abducted by a UFO took me on a trip to Mexico and all I know is I've gotta get home. Took me last night across the USA but I know things are gonna be OK when I get back to sunny California.

SMART ASS

I've got a problem with my life and I can't seem to shut my trap. All the old folks hate my guts and they say they're sick of my crap but it's just a phase I'm going through now. I can't seem to shut my mouth. Cause I'm a smart ass Whoa Oh. I was a smart ass little dude. I never did what i was told. My parents sent me to my room. When I was just 15 years old.

MY GENITALS ITCH

We go out walking almost every night. You always talk to me and make everything all right. Have I told you that I really love you. Even though I really really bug you. Come on baby there's no need to bitch. Have I told you that my genitals itch. Don't take me wrong girl cause you're straight out of my dreams. But I've got to go now and get my Antifungal Cream.

TONIGHT

Never Knew what you wanted. I'm asking you now. Never knew what you needed. But you got it somehow. Don't you know that I can't give you everything you wanted. Never knew what had happened but it happened somehow and I don't just what i'm gonna do now don't you know that tonight everythings gonna be over. Tonight.

DAY OFF

I woke up this morning about 10 AM cause this is my day. A cold cup of coffee, bowl of cocoa roos and I watch lets make a deal. The hour hand on my clock it spins round and round how time flys by so fast. Another 10 hours were wasted today and tomorrow it's back to work. Why do I waste my day off? Why do I sit around doing nothing? yea. Whu do I waste my day off?

RAMBLE ON

I feel I'm about to hurl. My head spins like a tilt a whirl. My heart is gonna beat out of my chest. My legs feel like a ton of bricks. My eyes lately been playing tricks. And I've been feeling all fucked up again. I've been staying up too late and I think I've been loosing weight and I ramble on and on. I'm feeling all fucked again. Ramble on ramble on. I'm feeling all fucked up again.

REFORM SCHOOL

Skippin' calss and stayin' out all night. he ain't got no brains he ain't too bright. he got busted by the cops. His whole damn life has been a flop. He'll never ever ever get it right. he's goin back back back to reform school. His life's a mess a petty crime back in reform school doing time. He stole some candy bars and he lifted some matchbox cars and he's resorting to a life of crime.

HOOKED ON YOU

I think about you in the morning. I think about you all day. I think about you when I'm working. That's why they sent me on my way. You give me funny funny feelings. A tingling in my toes. You send my head off spinning spinning. you give me bloody nose. Well you've got to be the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen. And I wrote these stupid words to describe just how i feel. Well, I'm not hip to huffin' gas. And I'm not down with sniffing glue. But baby baby baby I'm hooked on you. Well Timmy likes to smoke cigarettes and Cory likes to chew. But baby baby baby I'm hooked on you.

griboedov

stacy gang gribo, 16.04.2008 13:32

Охуенно пропер альбом «The Too Late Show», в особенности песенка «Target Earth».

crimean

Пашка Крымский, 16.04.2008 16:28

Вот ты проснулся:) Но лучше поздно, чем… Альбом действительно замечательный))

charles_manson

The 5-th Ramone, 16.04.2008 18:04

аааа спасибо

bon

bon, 29.04.2008 11:46

Да ну нахрен, группешник ниче, но те же Тееnаgе Bоttlеrоckеt гораздо круче!:cool:

zloysml

Жора Буш, 29.04.2008 12:42

Санек, с тобой полностью согласен. :agree:

redfan

redsfan, 29.04.2008 14:37

И даже я с Саньком полностью согласен))

randy

Randy, 29.04.2008 15:20

Мне тоже Teenage Bottlerocket намного больше нравятся.

ch3d

Ch3D, 29.04.2008 20:51

обе банды невероятно круты :)
когда услышал Lillingtons High подумал что Ramones возродились :) Вечная им слава, R.I.P.

bon

bon, 29.04.2008 23:50

Какие все мальцы понимающие:D

Страницы: 0 | 1

RSS сайта Copyright © 2003-24 ANTIPUNK/COM. Some rights reserved.